My name is Stepanka. As a personal chef I help people to eat better and relieve the stress they might experience from meal planning, meal prepping and cooking.
I’m a member of the Canadian Personal Chef Alliance with liability insurance, and a current Alberta food handling certification.
Culinary courses and related work experience:
- Vegan Cooking Diploma Course – ongoing
- Luka Symons, Calgary – Junior High Cooking Online Course (2020)
- SAIT, Calgary – Intermediate Cooking (2020)
- Roni’s Kitchen, Calgary – Persian Delight (2020)
- Luka Symons, Calgary – Cooking for Immunity (2020)
- SAIT, Calgary – Introduction to Cooking (2019)
- The Light Cellar – Wild Food & Medicine ID & Foraging walk (2019)
- The Light Cellar – raw cookies making – volunteering position (02-05/2019)
- Luka Symons, Calgary – Sauerkraut Making Workshop (2017)
- GRUMANS Delicatessen, Calgary – hostess (2014)
- All the time cooking mom (since 2008)
- COROMANDEL TOP PUB, Coromandel, New Zealand – waitress and bartender (2006 – 2007)
- PEPPER TREE RESTAURANT AND BAR, Coromandel, New Zealand – kitchen help (2006 – 2007)